Monday, February 25, 2013

December 2012

Christmas this year was tough. Things are so different at the Nelson house, but Kye and I headed to Cannonville trying to make the best of the holiday and spend time with our family. I stopped to see my mom which was not a happy fun thing to do or see, I know she was not happy to see me but I felt like that was what I needed to do to let her know that I am here for her even though she thinks Im not. We continued to Cannonville had time to say hello an turn right back around to Panguitch. We ate dinner with June Ann and her family, went to the Perkins house so that Kye could open his gifts from Grandpa and Grandma Perkins, and then back to Cannonville. Christmas morning was good woke up opend gifts and then back to Panguitch to the Perkins house we went and spent the rest of the holiday weekend there. Kye Got everything he wanted and more!
 This is the first year that we did elf on the shelf and it was so much fun to come up with new ideas and see kye wake up to them and smile and wonder just how the heck his elf was so busy!

No comments: