Saturday, August 30, 2014

First Day of Kindergarten 8-25-2014




I can not believe that this little guy has started Kindergarten! I don't know where time goes it seems like just yesterday I was bringing him home from the hospital.



Kye has brought so much joy to my life I do not know where I would be with out him. I know as parents we are to teach our children but I think this little boy has taught me more than I have taught him. Kye is a very tender loving boy who is always looking out for everyone around him wanting them to be happy. In july this year we moved to beaver dam  AZ to start a new life. Best thing we have done. Living with the Baeza family and having Michael in my life has been so good for us. Life for us is good and we are so excited to be here and start a new chapter in our life and I am so grateful for Michael and that we can all start this life together.

No comments: