Monday, February 15, 2010

Warm Weather!!!

Well today was the first day in a long time that we were able to go play out side with out our coats on! It was so nice today, when we came home from doing our shopping I pulled Kye out of his car seat and set him down so that I could grab all the bags and when I turned around he was gone. I glanced over the yard and spotted him behind a bush, so I said Kye where are you, and he didn't answer, as I got closer I could tell he was trying to hide from me.....it was to cute. We played out side for a good hour and he rode his little four wheeler all over the yard he loved it, and was not happy at all when I said it was time to come in. I will miss not having a yard at our new home:( I guess some times you just have to sacrifice things.

5 comments:

Bobbi Simkins said...

cute! he looks like a little hunter man!

Bobbi Simkins said...

you have been nominated for the beautiful blogger award! check out my blog for instructions.

im going to miss you guys! wish you weren't moving!

Jill Greig said...

Cutest little boy ever - I am glad you guys are doing good.

aelster02 said...

He's such a cute boy!! I heard you guys moved to SG? HOpe everything is going well for you.

Jack n Gaye said...

Wow I wish I could give little Kye a great big hug!! Bless you both as you continue your jobs! Love