Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Sand Hollow

Well it has been a while since I have blogged, but I have just been so busy. First of all we did get moved to Hurricane and are liking it so far, I finished another semester of school, Jeff is still working at Sky West still trying to figure out what he wants to do with his flying, and Kye is just growing up so fast. Kye loves to watch movies, hug on mom, visit Grandma and Grandpa, play outside, and talk talk talk even though we dont know what he is saying half the time. We introduced to potty to Kye , and he has only peed in it once so we are still working on that. Last weekend we went to Sand Hollow with Jeffs brother, we wake boarded, played in the sand, and had lots of good food. I only had my camera phone so here are the few pictures we got.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

How fun! We miss you guys. Hope we see you this summer!!