Saturday, August 6, 2011

Crazy Life

Well Life has definitely been crazy! Transferring back to Valley View for work has been hard but I believe it is a good change. Living with mom and dad even harder! Love my parents and sisters to death but man it is hard. I hope to find a place in Cedar soon that is cheap yet good. I really thing Kye loves being over home, he gets to be outside a lot and do things that we can't do else where. We ride four wheelers everyday, hike, swim, and lots of adventures. School starts soon and I am not ready to go back, well I guess I am in the sense that I want to be done and be doing more of what I love to do....care for people. I miss a lot of my friends in St. George and hope to see them all again soon.
Painting the store building.....so glad that is done!
I just LoVe my little MaN!

No comments: