Wednesday, May 23, 2012

5.20.12 (and some catch up)

      It has been a while since I have blogged so I guess I better do a little catch up.  Finished up another semester of school took A&P 2 and it was a long class, and onto chemistry after the summer is over. In April Kye and I went to the fair with my family and had a good time, and for Easter we made a quick trip to Cannonville to be with my family. We went to promise rock one of my most favorite places to go! We also spent some time here in cedar with the Bonzo's we colored eggs and went out by the flushes had a bbq and shot some skeet loved it! Now for May of course I had Birthday #26, had a good day and realized that I have a lot of friends and family who love and care for me.

      Total eclipse! Tonight (5.20.12) Kye and I got to see the eclipse we spent the evening at the Bonzo's and it was so much fun! When the eclipse first started to move in Kye said it looked like the sun had a big bite of it, to funny! We bbq'd and the kids played on the slip'n'slide and in the pool.



5.19.12
We also took advantage of the carnival being in town to ride some rides....ha ha it was such a good time!



No comments: