Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Weekend

This last weekend we went home and spent time with my family. It is always good to be home we spent time at the cemetery with Aunt Nicole, Kye gave her kisses it was so cute. We also went and hiked Mossy Cave, Jeff had never been their which was a shock to me I though everyone had been to Mossy Cave if you had been from over there! It was awesome though Kye just wanted to be a big boy and play in the water and run around all by himself, he didn't want anyone to hold him or his hand. Jeff and Dad were able to fix my little sisters car after she had hit a deer and messed it all up, they got most of the dents out and re-painted it, it looked great! I love my family and I love and miss my sister so much and thank her for everything she taught me in life to help me be who I am!
I caught this picture right as he was about to tip over...But he didn't
Me and my sisters just missing one, well two really!
Ha ha he just wanted me to let him go so he could play in the water!
Jeff in Mossy Cave
Picture from one of my dads fields
Jeff helping dad change sprinklers
Big sis Love her so much!
Kye giving her loves!

2 comments:

Cherish said...

oh that kissing picture is precious!!
I love Mossy CAves I haven't been in like 5 years though. I am glad you got to go and have some fun.

Bobbi Simkins said...

looks like you are having a fun summer! im jealous!